NY Giants vs SF 49ers, WHO WILL WIN?

Discuss professional, collegiate, and fantasy sports, including football, basketball, baseball, and more

ManInBlack
Trips

NY Giants vs SF 49ers, WHO WILL WIN?

Postby ManInBlack » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:39 pm

I say the 49ers will win

Zin
Quads

Re: NY Giants vs SF 49ers, WHO WILL WIN?

Postby Zin » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:54 pm

It will be a good game regardless who wins imo. Going to have to make some borracho pinto beans, rice and potato salad to go with the brisket. I will send you a plate ManInBlack, lol.

Clem2754
Royal Flush

Postby Clem2754 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:57 pm

49ers will open as a small favorite. Like 2 points.

ManInBlack
Trips

Postby ManInBlack » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Zin wrote:It will be a good game regardless who wins imo. Going to have to make some borracho pinto beans, rice and potato salad to go with the brisket. I will send you a plate ManInBlack, lol.

Yummy.

Clem2754 wrote:49ers will open as a small favorite. Like 2 points.

Straight up who do you think will win?

Zin
Quads

Postby Zin » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:23 pm

ManInBlack wrote:
Zin wrote:It will be a good game regardless who wins imo. Going to have to make some borracho pinto beans, rice and potato salad to go with the brisket. I will send you a plate ManInBlack, lol.

Yummy.

I have seen a lot of football over the years, this game is a toss up imho. I believe if both teams play there best the Giants should win by no more than 10 points.

ManInBlack
Trips

Postby ManInBlack » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Straight up who do you think will win?[/quote]
I have seen a lot of football over the years, this game is a toss up imho. I believe if both teams play there best the Giants should win by no more than 10 points.[/quote]

Wanna bet $10 on it? I think it will be close but the 49ers should win it .....imho

Clem2754
Royal Flush

Postby Clem2754 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:36 pm

ManInBlack wrote:

I have seen a lot of football over the years, this game is a toss up imho. I believe if both teams play there best the Giants should win by no more than 10 points.[/quote]

Wanna bet $10 on it? I think it will be close but the 49ers should win it .....imho[/quote]

My minimum on the window is $25 sir and I haven't announced who I think is going to win this game. I was calling out what I thought the spread was opening at. And it looks like I was a half a point off -2.5 appears to be the line. My window is a little more expensive than el cheapo ZINo.....

nittastic
Full House

Postby nittastic » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:01 pm

This is going to be a good game. I hate the idea of the Giants traveling cross country with a shorter break than the 49ers but I think they win this one. They have been looking really good the past few weeks.

49ers are known as a defensive team, but primarily against the run. The Giants are less dependent on the run then Saints are so I don't see this impacting them as much.

Clem I'll take the Giants and I guess the lousy +2.5 pts for $25, I'd really like +3 or better yet +3.5 but hey.
Yes my name is Ivan and I eat Tic Tacs, but no TBC I'm not an old fat Russian guy, well fat maybe.

Clem2754
Royal Flush

Postby Clem2754 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:09 pm

nittastic wrote:This is going to be a good game. I hate the idea of the Giants traveling cross country with a shorter break than the 49ers but I think they win this one. They have been looking really good the past few weeks.

49ers are known as a defensive team, but primarily against the run. The Giants are less dependent on the run then Saints are so I don't see this impacting them as much.

Clem I'll take the Giants and I guess the lousy +2.5 pts for $25, I'd really like +3 or better yet +3.5 but hey.

Once again I haven't decided on this game. I have some opinions about the other game right now. I think the Giants/49ers is pretty darn close game.

nittastic
Full House

Postby nittastic » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Clem2754 wrote:Once again I haven't decided on this game. I have some opinions about the other game right now. I think the Giants/49ers is pretty darn close game.

What your backing out of a lousy $25 bet. I'm just kidding to be honest I'm not really sure about this either way I'm hoping for a good and close game. I think this is going to be a hard one to pick and betting on this game feels to much like...gambling.
Yes my name is Ivan and I eat Tic Tacs, but no TBC I'm not an old fat Russian guy, well fat maybe.

Next

Return to Sports Betting and Fantasy Sports