PATRIOTS GOING DOWN!

Discuss professional, collegiate, and fantasy sports, including football, basketball, baseball, and more

Zin
Quads

Re: PATRIOTS GOING DOWN!

Postby Zin » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Yes we are even, the 49ers did not choke, the Giants just made one more big play than the 49ers, the 49ers are a lot better team than i thought they were.

Clem2754
Royal Flush

Postby Clem2754 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:25 pm

In each title game one player from the losing team was the cler GOAT of the game. The kicker for the Ravens and Williams for the 49ers.

Zin
Quads

Postby Zin » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Clem who was the idiot receiver that got the ball knocked out by Moore before the 2nd foot hit the turf? There was a lot of mistakes by both teams.
Were the Ravens out of timeouts cause they sure rushed the FG attempt, got it off with 1 second left on the play clock.

Clem2754
Royal Flush

Postby Clem2754 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Zin wrote:Clem who was the idiot receiver that got the ball knocked out by Moore before the 2nd foot hit the turf? There was a lot of mistakes by both teams.
Were the Ravens out of timeouts cause they sure rushed the FG attempt, got it off with 1 second left on the play clock.

Lee Evans was the WR on that play, but the kick is much worse than the Lee Evans "lack of finishing the catch".

Yes Baltimore had one timeout, and I know where you are going with it, the kicker was running out to take the kick. John Harbaugh came up as a special team's coach, so I think he knew the status of his special teams at that point and felt that he shouldn't take the timeout.

Zin
Quads

Postby Zin » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Clem2754 wrote:
Zin wrote:Clem who was the idiot receiver that got the ball knocked out by Moore before the 2nd foot hit the turf? There was a lot of mistakes by both teams.

Lee Evans was the WR on that play, but the kick is much worse than the Lee Evans "lack of finishing the catch".

Yes Baltimore had one timeout, and I know where you are going with it, the kicker was running out to take the kick. John Harbaugh came up as a special team's coach, so I think he knew the status of his special teams at that point and felt that he shouldn't take the timeout.

Well Harbaugh totally screwed up, he should have taken the timeout to set up the up coming FG attempt due to the importance of the FG. Not like if there was going to be time left for the Patriots to do any thing but go into overtime.

Previous

Return to Sports Betting and Fantasy Sports