We Take Your Privacy Very Seriously

Stay tuned about PokerAtlas announcements, promotions, tournaments, events and giveaways.

JonFriedberg
AVP President

We Take Your Privacy Very Seriously

Postby JonFriedberg » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Hi Everyone,

If you received an email from ‘info@allvegaspoker.com’ about a free poker training video, please be aware that this was NOT sent from us. It was sent from someone else using our name to garner credibility.

Any legitimate email from us at All Vegas Poker will include our logo and branding, as well as our corporate information in the footer.

We take our members’ privacy extremely seriously, and will never share your contact information with any third parties.

Please know that we are aggressively working to identify and prosecute whoever was behind this, and do everything in our power to prevent it from happening again.

Thank you for your understanding and your involvement with AVP.

Sincerely,

Jon Friedberg
CEO
Pokertrip Enterprises, Inc.
AllVegasPoker.com
PokerAtlas.com
My Twitter: @JonFriedberg
AVP's Twitter: @AVPoker
Facebook.com/AllVegasPoker

alf1052
Flush

Re: We Take Your Privacy Very Seriously

Postby alf1052 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Hi: Appreciate your quick denouncement of selling on AVP. Last week on one browser I got an attack warning on this site and on another a malware alert. Any idea what that was? Site is great and when peolple start misusing and bugging you you know you are doing something right.
Anubis.

Wanger_09
72offsuit

Postby Wanger_09 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Nice post!

shahjee1
72offsuit

Postby shahjee1 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:41 am

If you received an email from ‘info@allvegaspoker.com’ about a free poker training video, please be aware that this was NOT sent from us. It was sent from someone else using our name to garner credibility.

________
If you are looking for fast success in pass4sure exams then join today to explore complete Simmons College dumps resources and pass PMI certification on first try.

buzzedsaw
Trips

Postby buzzedsaw » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:09 am

JonFriedberg wrote:Hi Everyone,

Any legitimate email from us at All Vegas Poker will include our logo and branding, as well as our corporate information in the footer.

We take our members’ privacy extremely seriously, and will never share your contact information with any third parties.

Please know that we are aggressively working to identify and prosecute whoever was behind this, and do everything in our power to prevent it from happening again.

Thank you for your understanding and your involvement with AVP.

Sincerely,

Jon Friedberg
CEO
Pokertrip Enterprises, Inc.
AllVegasPoker.com
PokerAtlas.com

I don't know if it is a new leak or continued abuse from prior incidents, but once again, a tagged address, used only for AVP has been hijacked/misused. I just got a notice from Twitter that a "Gavrielle Livvy" was trying to use my AVP-tagged address to create a Twitter account under the screen name 'AVPBuzzedsaw'.

JonFriedberg
AVP President

Postby JonFriedberg » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:08 pm

We haven't heard of any other incidents about this, and we certainly have not given out or sold anyone's emails. So i have to assume this is from a prior incident. BTW was your email address "AVPBuzzedsaw"? I hope so, or else it would seem very suspicious that someone knew to create that particular Twitter account.
My Twitter: @JonFriedberg
AVP's Twitter: @AVPoker
Facebook.com/AllVegasPoker

TanaPopiel
One Pair

Postby TanaPopiel » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:05 pm

I didn't got any email like that from info@allvegaspoker.com and thanks for the awareness.

Powermypah
72offsuit

Postby Powermypah » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:08 am

Thank you very much for the info. I have been looking for this info for the last few days. Your efforts are appreciated.
Edit My Paper
Power Papers is a paper/editing writing service for students/ professionals. They will write your paper, thesis, college essay and more. They also provide paper editing help.

Thuyssch
One Pair

Postby Thuyssch » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:30 am

What is it? You have some problems with the security? I dint want my email to go for fraudulent hands like those who sent this messages.. Hope, guys you will protect users data from such misunderstandings

Return to Announcements, Promotions and Events