Welcome to TableTalk, where PokerAtlas members are the center of the action! Here you can ask questions, share experiences from the tables, talk strategy, seek advice, and discuss anything about poker and beyond. Ask some questions, tell some stories, help each other out, and have some fun!

Ask Questions, Talk Poker, and Have Fun!

Sign In or Join to Post
  1. EXcel Garcinia-Helps Block Fat

In this article, I'm going to talk about why EXcel Garcinia is so vital. I may need to appear lustful. Only with time should you u...
    active
    0 Comments
  2. http://healthflyup.com/thin-from-within/

You're now not denying your self Thin From Within meal, you are just keeping off for a chunk. Thin From Withinn, take a smash for ab...
    active
    0 Comments
  3. https://testrot3male.co.uk/

Every one of the issues are it low stamina or perseverance, be it frail erection or be it low drive, it deals with all. Not just this, al...
    active
    0 Comments
  4. https://www.garciniacambogialean.com/stackt-360

Stackt 360 It wholes centrality levels, it helps six of one and starting with one complete then onto the next six of the specific your ...
    active
    0 Comments
  5. limit hold'em Vegas

Where would you recommend to play limit hold'em for a newbie player? I've done a lot of studying and playing online but I don&a...
    active
    3 Comments
  6. Fundraiser Tourney in Louisburg KS, Feb 17 2018

My daughters softball team will be hosting their annual poker tournament at the American Legion in Louisburg KS on February 17, 2018. $50...
    active
    0 Comments
  7. Is AVP gone?

So I no longer see the link to the old AVP forums on the front page, and my bookmarked link leads to a 500 error. Are they gone? Has my b...
    active
    9 Comments
  8. Have you ever seen this hand

Has Andy one ever seen this hand ever cause after 40 yrs of playing seen this for first time and said wow mind you if was a play site g...
    active
    3 Comments
  9. tournament

Anyone in the 209 attending LAPC next weekend $1 mil gtd event. Holla at me
    active
    0 Comments
  10. cheers poker room Salem NH

Lowest rake in the state of NH at $4. Word needs to get out about this room. Best one in state of NH as far as I'm concerned
    active
    0 Comments
  11. Advice about horse tounament

I played in one horse tournament but thought it was a hold em game when I bought in so gave it a shot did ok in the hold em games but go...
    active
    1 Comments
  12. active
    0 Comments
  13. Washington home games

I live in the Washington state area wanting to have regular weekly home games. I host or once established others may host.
    active
    1 Comments
  14. Poker rooms where smoking is allowed

Are there still poker rooms where smoking/vaping is allowed? I read somewhere about Arizona Charlie still had it, but that's wrong. ...
    active
    1 Comments
  15. Best poker room for tourist in Vegas

I am going to Vegas next week, 12-22-29/17. I will be staying at the Mirage but am curious where other poker players (NLH) like to play a...
    active
    7 Comments
  16. Question About March Madness opening weekend

Just booked my room for NCAA opening weekend. Coming in on the 14h leaving on the 19th. Was able to snag a room at Excalibur for $32 av...
    active
    0 Comments
  17. H.ors.e

I have played this before in tounamens but forget what each game is to it's letter and how the game rotates from each game does th...
    active
    5 Comments
  18. Vegas poker

I'm going to Vegas in a week I'm a new player but don't like limit only no limit ? But would like to know where are the b...
    active
    8 Comments
  19. Aspiring pros

Most of us, or should I say all, would like to be a pro some day. Nothing out the works best in my opinion than bouncing ideas, tactics, ...
    active
    4 Comments
  20. 2-4 Limit Holdem at the Flamingo

There is a popular idea on various forums that 2-4 limit holdem is not profitable because of the rake. The contrarian in me doesn't ...
    active
    5 Comments
Back