This is the Poker Atlas guide to downloading, registering, depositing and playing on Ultimate Poker.
Click here to download the Ultimate Poker application. Depending on your browser, you'll be asked to save the application somewhere on your PC. Choose your Downloads folder or the Desktop.
Ultimate Poker's system requirements:
- Windows XP SP2, Windows vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- An AMD or Intel CPU running at 1.2 GHz or better
- 1 gigabyte of RAM
- 30 megabytes of hard drive space
- A broadband connection to the Internet
- A screen resolution of 1280x800 or higher
Once you've downloaded the application, go to the location you downloaded it to, and double click on the UltimatePokerSetup.msi file.
You may see a security warning that asks you if you really want to run the file. Click Run.
Next, you'll see the Ultimate Poker Setup Wizard. This will guide you through the installation process. Click Next.
Read through the end-user license agreement, and select I Accept the Terms in the License Agreement. Then, click Next.
On this screen, you'll see a default folder where Ultimate Poker will be installed. Click Change to choose a different folder (say, on a secondary hard drive), or click Next to use the default.
Ultimate Poker is now ready to install. Click Install.
Ultimate Poker will now begin the installation process.
When the process is finished, you'll see the Completed screen. Click Finish.
Launch the Ultimate Poker application by clicking Start, then Ultimate Poker, or double-clicking the shortcut on your desktop.
The program will first update itself to the latest version.
Then, you'll see the Login screen. Click Create Account. A window will open in Internet Explorer (regardless of your default browser). If the Create Account button doesn't work, it's likely you have uninstalled IE and will need to go to Microsoft's website and re-download it.
You'll see the first page of the registration screen. Fill in your country of residence, your personal information and your contact information, and click Next Page.
On the second registration page, choose a screen name and enter a valid e-mail address, password and secret security question.
Read through the Player Declaration, select Accept Player Declaration, and click Create Account.
If you've entered everything correctly, you'll see this screen, and you'll be asked to verify your e-mail address. Check your e-mail inbox, and click on the link provided to do so.
You won't be able to deposit money and begin playing until you verify your e-mail address.
Mobile Phone Verification
After you're registered on Ultimate Poker, you'll need to verify your location using your mobile phone. In general, an aircard or mobile hotspot won't do the trick, as often these devices are registered out of state.
Look for a text message on your mobile phone that says the following:
Welcome to Ultimate Poker! To enroll in location services and play, reply YES. To stop, reply NO. For info & T&Cs, reply HELP. Msg&data rates apply.
Reply YES to the message, and Ultimate Poker will now be able to tell where you are.
Go back to the Ultimate Poker login screen. Enter your username and password and click Login.
You'll see your Account Screen next. From here, you can deposit money and begin playing.
From the Account Screen, click Wallet.
While in your Wallet, you can see your available balance, your in-play cash (the amount of cash that's tied up in a table at the moment), your account balance, which may be different from your available balance, and your U Dollars, which is Ultimate Poker promotional money.
You can also see your tournament tickets, which allow you to enter poker tournaments.
You'll see a Deposit button here. Click it. On the Deposit screen, you can choose five ways to deposit money into your Ultimate Poker account. Click Make Deposit next to your preferred deposit method.
- Credit Card: Deposit using a MasterCard debit or credit card. If your Visa card is from USBank only, you can also use Visa here.
Enter your name, address and deposit amount and click Next.
Then, enter your credit card information and click Submit.
- Station Casinos Cage Deposit: If you live within a reasonable distance of a Station Casino, you can deposit into your Ultimate Poker account directly from the cage at any of them. Station Casinos in Nevada include:
- The Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa
- Green Valley Ranch, Resort, Casino and Spa
- Boulder Station
- Palace Station
- Santa Fe Station
- Sunset Station
- Texas Station
- Fiesta Henderson
- Fiesta Rancho
- The Green's Gaming and Dining
- Wildfire Rancho
- Wildfire Sunset
- Wildfire Boulder
- Wildfire Casino & Lanes
- Wildfire Anthem
- Wildfire Valley View
- Wild Wild West
- Instant Check: Deposit directly from your bank account. This method can take up to four days to clear, so you won't be able to play immediately unless you also use another deposit method.
- Bank Wire: You can wire transfer money directly from your bank.
- Mail Ultimate Gaming a Check: Print the included form and mail a check to Ultimate Gaming.
To withdraw your money from Ultimate Poker, click Cash Out from the Wallet screen. You'll have two options: cash out via check, which takes three business days, typically, or cash out via the cage at any Station Casino. Approval for this method also takes three business days, typically, after which you can pick up your cash at the cage.
You can see your recent cashouts from this screen.
Once you've deposited money, the next step is to find the game you'd like to play. Note that cell phone verification must be working for you to sit down at a table.
- Ring Games are otherwise known as Cash Games. Sit down at a Ring Game by clicking Open Seat, or stand up from the table at any time. There's usually a table limit for the amount of money in chips you can bring to a cash game, and each cash game has stakes, or limits for blinds or bets.
- A Sit and Go is an unscheduled tournament. If enough players sit at a Sit and Go and fill it up, the tournament begins. Play continues until one player is left. Sit and Gos have fixed buy-ins, and payouts vary between Sit and Gos. Click Register to buy in to a Sit and Go.
- Tournaments are scheduled tournaments. Usually, a tournament will begin with multiple tables and will play down to a single winner. You'll be able to sort by date to find the tournament that best fits your schedule. Tournaments have fixed buy ins, though they may allow you rebuy if you bust out, and payouts depend on the size of the tournament. Click Register to buy in to a tournament.
And that's it! If at any time you have questions about using Ultimate Poker, contact their customer support by clicking the Support menu in the Ultimate Poker application. Happy gaming!