In general I like Harrahs New Orleans poker room. Here are the pros and cons:
1. The room is clean and modern (new)
2. All the auto-shufflers work and you get more hands per hour
3. GREAT STAFF OF EXPERIENCED DEALERS
4. Once a game is established you can add as many chips as you want to your stack. $1-$3 games play like $2-$5 games if you want them to. There are always lots of chips on all the tables and you can book monster wins.
5. The management is professional, consistent, efficient and great managing play and customer service.
1. Often the music is too loud and causes a distraction
2. It's always pretty cold. Coats and jackets are required
3. No comps and poor meal options
If you're looking for pure poker playability and lots of chips on the tables to be won, Harrah's is a great place to play.