We are in search of a Front-End Developer who will focus on adding new features and improvements to our PokerAtlas and TableCaptain products. This is a Full-Time Position that can be based remotely, or in one of our offices (Las Vegas, NV and Sarasota, FL). Interested? Let us know at Jobs@PokerAtlas.com.
- 2+ Years React JS Experience
- 2+ Years HTML/Responsive CSS Experience
- Passionate about React/Redux Development
- Solid Understanding of Webpack and ES6 Transpilers
- Previous Experience Conducting Code Reviews and Mentoring Less-Experienced Developers
- Ability to Translate Wireframes or Designs into High Quality User Interfaces
- Knowledge of React Best Practices and Configurations
- Ability to Read and Modify Server-Side Code as Needed
- Develop New Features in React While Working Closely with Our API & Design Teams
- Deliver High Quality Code on Time and on Spec
- Own Our Front-End Code Base and Standards
BONUS POINTS (Not Required):
- Understanding of State Management Systems such as Redux
- Understanding of GraphQL
- Understanding of Typescript and Appropriate Build Processes
- Experience with Defining Front-End Standards for Component and Style Reuse
- Experience with Websockets
- Experience with Rails
- Experience with Android Development
- Good Sense of Humor
PokerAtlas is an emerging leader in the global gaming industry, serving the needs of casino players and operators with innovative web, mobile and enterprise software solutions. Our integrated PokerAtlas and TableCaptain products provide real-time information and online registration for players, while delivering incremental revenue and cost-savings efficiencies to casino poker and card room operators. We are currently partnered with over 120 casino operators in 10 countries, and expect to surpass 10,000,000 in annual traffic this year. The company is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV with team members and support services located around the USA.
Interested? Email us at Jobs@PokerAtlas.com.