Welcome to TableTalk, where PokerAtlas members are the center of the action! Here you can ask questions, share experiences from the tables, talk strategy, seek advice, and discuss anything about poker and beyond. Ask some questions, tell some stories, help each other out, and have some fun!

Ask Questions, Talk Poker, and Have Fun!

Sign In or Join to Post
  1. Fortune Poker in Seattle $499 High Hands

Employee Post: We're having a big party over at Fortune Poker in Renton. We launched this room two years ago! A lot of our players ...
    active
    0 Comments
  2. 2-4 Limit Holdem at the Flamingo

There is a popular idea on various forums that 2-4 limit holdem is not profitable because of the rake. The contrarian in me doesn't ...
    active
    7 Comments
  3. Where to start?

I've recently started playing wats a good study topic to focus on first as a beginner?
    active
    2 Comments
  4. Shuffle masters legitimacy? why are these machines tolerated?

For the longest time I have been debating with other players about these so-called random number generators machines that for some reason...
    active
    17 Comments
  5. Local No Limit Hold em

Does anyone know how I can find local tournament style hold em games? Like held at VFW's or bars and stuff. Pokeratlas does show the...
    active
    4 Comments
  6. merch??

Ya think they be selling poker merch in Choctaw during the tournament series
    active
    0 Comments
  7. bad beat

what is the bad beat up to
    active
    1 Comments
  8. Saturday March 31st $30 sit and go tournament

Sit and go tournaments on Saturday, March 31st! NO SEAT CHARGE! 100% of prize pool to players. Come in and register today. Limited entries.
    active
    0 Comments
  9. 2018 Aria Poker Classic

Does anyone here have the schedule for the 2018 Aria Poker Classic? If so, would you mind sharing it? PM me and I'll give you my e...
    active
    4 Comments
  10. new at Abby j card house

Monday Thur Thursday from 5 pm - 7 pm we offer half price seat rentals and remember sit and go tournaments have no seat charge and 100% o...
    active
    0 Comments
  11. Tourney ???

Player 1 states all in. Player 2 says ok. Then player 2 tables her hand and pushes her chips forward. Is this a call by Player 2?
    active
    4 Comments
  12. BC Well behind

These days with Poker being so popular, it is very surprising that there aren't better places to play! Silly to have to drive to Ed...
    active
    0 Comments
  13. Laughlin tournaments, which are best

Which is the best tournament in Laughlin. or better, how do I search the existing comments to find the answer? Thanks,
    active
    0 Comments
  14. Past Foxwoods Live Streams

Is there a way to search for past live streams from Foxwoods?
    active
    0 Comments
  15. Mukilteo poker tour.

Looking for a few more players for every other friday night home tourneys in mukilteo. We have tourneys from 20.00 to 80.00 buyins, depen...
    active
    0 Comments
  16. play 2/5 even if u but in for min

1/3 players call anything, ridiculous u will be so pissed ,that u just lost with a premium hand ,and reload to try to get it back because...
    active
    0 Comments
  17. How to Play Back at the Loose Cannon

I have a question about how to handle someone going nuts at the table. Background is that I have played with this guy once before. I ha...
    active
    9 Comments
  18. Are HUDs good or bad for poker?

What do you think? Are HUDs good or bad for poker? And should the online gaming regulators in the US allow them? Curious to hear everyon...
    active
    14 Comments
  19. Wsop circuit

Anyone play wsop circuit events in council bluffs? Wondering what the average top payout is for the $365 buy in.
    active
    2 Comments
  20. Back at the Tables

It's tax season and work has kept me away from poker since the new year. Last weekend I finally made a late night foray to my local ...
    active
    3 Comments
Back