I like the Beau Rivage Poker Room very much. There aren't any significant cons about this Poker Room. I live in New Orleans and drive over to play at the Beau often. Here's my list of pros:
1. GREAT ACTION. There are always good games. The local country boys in southern Mississippi and on the Gulf Coast are early risers and provide a big player base ready to gamble as soon as the room opens at 10 am every morning - and there are always lots of chips on the tables.
2. The poker room is in a separate area just off the casino floor and there is no smoke or loud music causing discomfort or distraction.
3. The room is clean and modern and the temps are comfortable.
4. All the auto-shufflers work and you get plenty of hands per hour.
5. The dealers are experienced and very good.
6. Management is professional and consistent.
7. Lots of convenient good food options.
I can't think of a single reason not to recommend The Beau poker room.