Nice room, relatively friendly environment and staff. Be sure to bring a jacket or sweatshirt.
- No comps. Not sure who’s idea this was but it was disappointing to learn. Negates action
- Sticky chips
- Cold. you can tell someone is a reg by whether or not they’re wearing a jacket
- No food, unless you walk half a mile thru the entire casino to the food court. Which by the way is only open from 11pm-7am.
- No chip runners
- soft tables (1/3 at least)
- lots of fish on the weekends
- if you're a solid player, you’ll do well
When Two Kings Casino opens their poker room, Cherokee will have to step their game up if they want to compete. The only reason they’re still in business IMO is due to the lack of competition in our area.