* NO RAKE DIRECTLY FROM THE POT!
* IMO best time rake deals in town. I'd rather pay $100 and play for 15 hours than have a place rake $10-$30 out of EVERY pot like a lot of poker houses.
* FOOD is decent and cheaply priced and variety of Greek, American, and snacks, including complimentary light beer, fountain drinks, chips, and water.
* Games run large, nearing uncapped, and play wild and loose -- not for the faint of heart. Short stacks beware, this is an environment where average buy-in is much larger than standard 1/3 casino action (which I personally enjoy)
* Tons of convenient, safe parking
* Lots of other nearby food options if desired
* Competent security that actually checks your bag instead of waving regulars through or arbitrarily checking bags.
* Floor has been competent and fair in my 2+ years playing here.
* Easy access ATM for the patron saints of the money machine
* Regular tourneys (though I have only played cash)
*PLO game doesn't run too long and maybe only once or twice or three times at best a week
* Small restroom
* A lot of same faces and regulars
A word to the wise for poker enthusiasts trying to gauge a room based on POKER ATLAS' reviews. Most are vindictive, anonymous reviews mainly inserted by dramatic players, or thinly veiled attacks by a competitors' poker house. Some are genuine. I'd hope the poker community would be able to differentiate shameless self promotion from a heartfelt review.