I've played here more than 10 times in the last 2 years and enjoy it immensely. I've played all over WA and I feel at home here.
Some good points:
* Great friendly dealers that care
* Great floor and very attentive. I can tell you it can get boring being a Poker floor standing there just waiting for poker players
* Free drinks and food (on occasion happy hour)
* Good games, limt 3-6, 1-2 NL
* Dealers know their job well, so tip them - it's hard enough making a living and minimum wage is tough these days
* I haven't seen a dealer mess up yet (i.e., showing the river card before it's ready, etc. causing it to go back - grrr)
The only negative is that it gets slow during the day with just 1 table but it can get packed on weekends with up to 4 tables. How about getting my AA's cracked 3 times in a 6 hour period ?
Lots of action on holidays and weekends; I would say there are about 25% regulars there so from what I can tell, they seem to know each other. I live in the San Francisco bay area but I like to spend some weekends up there, especially when I get to ski.
Summary: Good friend place to play; they make you feel at home and the rake is real nice versus CA rates.
Next on my list is to try the other Casinos in the area.