This place is dishonest. Let me count the ways....
1. The owner flat out stole money from anyone who had paid for time when they switched to a rake system.
2. They ran the room out of a hotel conference room to circumvent Covid restrictions last summer during the height of the pandemic.
3. They claimed the rake was "optional" and then gave you the choice to pay it or not play poker.
4. Rumor around town is that the owner stiffed dealers after putting on a big tournament. I can't verify this one but it's 100% in character for him based on everything I've seen.
5. They now cap their rake at $15 to $20 a game, so 3X to 4X a typical rake where rake is actually legal.
Bottom line, don't play here. Drive to the rooms that don't have reviews like you see for this one...