I went there for the first time with 2 of my buddies and this was the last.
For all of these reasons :
- Coming from the 132 , There are no indications on which side we should park, when we arrived we tried on the poker room's side, a valet told us not to park there and to go on the other side of the street. We try to go through a mob of people in front of the entrance and finally make a U turn to go park in the dirt. We had to wait 5 minutes for a shuttle + another 2 minutes for him to notice us, because he was maybe busy looking at his phone.
We enter the shuttle and the driver doesn't even greet us nor say Hi.
- We finally arrive inside, at least decoration are on point, prolly the only positive thing there.
- The cashiers are can't even speak a word in french, so we were pretty much forced to ask questions in English if we hope to get a reply.
- All 3 of us registered for the tournament, when we sat down the placement of TVs we're awkward some of us we're struggling to see the tournament's information
- We ordered food and it took forever to come, of course the Waitresses spoke no French and we're rude also. Food tasted horrible and was cold when served. You can almost tell the barmaids, the waitresses and the staff (Dealers, Managers, Security) are fraternizing !
I've been playing poker for more than a decade and I've never seen such an Unprofessional Poker Room.
- Dealers over there are inexperienced dealers or old dealers from Playground who obviously got fired, you can tell by their lack of knowledge and experience. If it takes you more than 5 minutes to make a side pot, you shouldn't be dealing at all.
- Their managers have no idea what to do in particular situations and are also inexperienced in regards of poker ruling.
To resume : This place was obviously not ready and needs to close at least 1 month to reorganize itself from A to Z or Simply BE SHUT DOWN !