Phone:
(321) 259-9800
Visit Website
Minimum Age:
18
Poker Tables:
40 Tables
Hours:
Mon-Thurs: 10am-2am; Fri-Sat: 10am-4am; Sun: 10am-12am
  • Melbourne Greyhound Park
sundbrett wrote a review about Melbourne in Melbourne, FL

Fun Times

Great times were had. 85 % of the dealers deserve 5 stars, then there is a big gap in between the other 15%. Excellent waitstaff. The food is very high quality. My only beef is the quality of the chairs at the poker tables

Competition
Promotions and Comps
Dealers
Food and Drink
Management

Recent Melbourne Reviews

rosie2324 wrote a review about Melbourne in Melbourne, FL

Omaha!

Great place. Love the Omaha games on Wednesday and Fridays. Also the monthly Omaha tournament the last Friday of... Read More

jim100 wrote a review about Melbourne in Melbourne, FL

ok poker room

If you have complaints about here. My question is, how much did you lose while you were here. Great tournaments,... Read More

PequotPro wrote a review about Melbourne in Melbourne, FL

Pequot Pro

They really force a tournament chop. Once the final table is reached the pressure is on to chop, chop, chop. AND you... Read More

DTMFM1 wrote a review about Melbourne in Melbourne, FL

Club 52

The cash players are donkeys for sure but the tournements are poopy because you start with so little chips. The... Read More

ntgg wrote a review about Melbourne in Melbourne, FL

I am loving it!

For me, the Melbourne Greyhound Park poker room (Club 52) is a dream come true. I have always wanted to live near... Read More

alan1012 wrote a review about Melbourne in Melbourne, FL

2 standards

This room has 2 standards 1 for the regular players and 1 for the players that do not play regularly . Like i.e if... Read More

prncs wrote a review about Melbourne in Melbourne, FL

excellent room

This room has come a long way over the years. Great customer service and friendly players for the most part. I would... Read More

KoopaKong wrote a review about Melbourne in Melbourne, FL

The list

Its a well established room Slow during the week Busy on thurs fri sat Saturday promo is good for high hands Nice... Read More

Back