The room is ran is such a horrible manner that it's hard to tell what they are trying to accomplish.
If you come to Muckleshoot Poker Room be ready for these things.
1. Long List's for Games.
2. Not Starting Games.
3. Controlled Move Tables... aka... Fish Tanks..
4. Horrible Food Service
5. Games breaking due to table management.
6. Main Games turning into regular tables and your table breaking.
7. Angleshooting, Soft Play for High Hands.
9. Dealers that don't pay attention to the game and/or make mistakes.
10. $7 dollar Drop
11. $30% Rake Tourneys - House Raking 1st Place Money everytime.
12. Game list manipulation
13. Outright horrible customer service
14. Out of the way location.
We can go on and on here but let's be serious... DO NOT PLAY here ... the 3/5 games are horrible... the 1/3 games are shallow short stack high hand hunters... these games are great for the house. The 4/8 games are groups of high hand hunters. The food service is down right horrid... and the servers are rude to customers. The management if you can call it that is totally and uterly inept to the point of gross negligence. Think about what you want to do with your time, and what type of poker experience you are looking for when you go play.
Comps are NOT good... $200 high hand every 30 minutes with 15 tables... they are dropping $7 per hand.... half off crap food... drinks are limited and top shelf is even more limited. They will give you rakeback to the tune of $100 for 20 hours.... if you are spending more than 20 hours in this room a week you are being mistreated.
HEY JW JUST CLOSE YOUR POKER ROOM ALREADY ITS TARNISHING MUCKLESHOOT'S BIGGEST AND BEST IN THE NORTHWEST SLOGAN AND ALL THE BAD REVIEWS ARE HURTING YOUR CASINO. YOU WOULD SAVE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS A YEAR IN SALARIES AND PAY BY JUST CLOSING DOWN THIS WORTHLESS ROOM.