I agree wholeheartedly with previous reviewers. Here are my observations:
1. Must play 3 hours in order to qualify for free parking ($30CN).
2. U.S. dollars can only be exchanged at the cashier upstairs. There is no cashier nearby.
3. No wifi and I couldn't get any bars on my Verizon phone.
4. Dealers and regulars are too chummy. So much talk.
5. One television screen and they don't have the remote. To change the channel Pit boss had to call security who then went to the AV room on the other side of the casino. Took almost half an hour to change the channel when I requested it. And the one screen had quite a bit of snow, hard to watch.
6. Rake was $6. Too large.
7. At 6:00pm on a Thursday they only had 2 tables going. A third table opened around 8.
Now for that one redeeming feature:
Lots of tourists with lots of money. If you are a good Texas Hold 'em player you can do well, but beware of erratic play. One of those tourists at my table went all in with a pair of deuces after the flop and caught a set on the river. I saw him do this kind of thing several times. He built a nice stack, but in the long run he went home poorer. For this reason alone I will go back.