I am a slight part time reg at Mirage from Los Angeles. I have over 200 hrs here since 2014.
1) Dealers: Dealers during the day are pretty much senior citizens and deal pretty @#$% slow. Probably the slowest dealers in Las Vegas. They are very nice but just seems like they should have retired a few decades ago.
2) Dealers: Dealers during the night are much faster. Younger and are generally pretty good.
3) Chips: Man these are some dirty chips. They slide as if there was grease on them. Please wash them at least once. If you stack it twenties and hit them, they easily fall off the table.
1) Comps: Can't beat $2 for an MGM property. Decent places to use $2 for food.
2) Promos: Varies by players, but I hate promos. But if I do have to play in promo casinos, I like only high hands. Not a fan of tickets or "socks" which Mirage does not have any drawings.
3) Staff: Very friend staff, good room environment,
4) A good "in between" room. Not like a Venetian, Aria, Bellagio Level, but not a dumpy place like Excalibur or pretty much any Caesars Property (flamingo, ballys, harrahs)
1) Players: Typically during the mornings its a bunch of OMC's. Dealers are allowed to play here so during the morning hours you'll see tons of dealers playing. I played one Thursday morning and it was 4 dealers, me, and 3 rec players playing. If you like that then great, if not, avoid.
2) Night time players, depends, but generally speaking I think its made of an older crowd. Definitely not an Aria crowd or Planet Hollywood Crowd. Generally speaking a generation older.